Friday, August 29, 2008

NEED PEEEEEEOPLE

Hi Terrence,
I have 2 test machines with Alias installed and would like to invite you and your classmates for a test drive.
Can you organize a group of 6 (preferably CAID-freak) including yourself to do the test drive?
I need 3 from Year 2 and 3 from year 3.

Each of you will need to prepare the following:
1) Alias wired file of any product you have done
2) Stop watch
3) Paper and pen

Let me know a good time, preferably tomorrow or early next week. The tasks will take you less than 1 hour. Your feedback will be valuable.

Rgds
Chee Koon

and the below is from Teo


"If you people all have complex Alias Models that you feel requires faster results of renderings in the highest definitions as well as multi tasking programs, please let me know ASAP. I need 3 from Year 2 and 3 from year 3.

Contact me either via email: terrordrone0@hotmail.com or hp: 91338249 latest by next week. The tasks will take you less than 1 hour. Thank you."

No comments: